SIMPLY RELEASE LASH EXTENSIONS!
Eyelash extensions are a great way to accentuate your eyes and enhance your look. They look perfect and last for weeks without having to worry about styling the lashes. However, if eyelash extensions should be removed, care must be taken to ensure that it is done in the correct manner to avoid damage to the natural eyelashes.
In this blog article you will learn how to gently remove eyelash extensions with the right gel/cream remover.
What is a gel/cream remover?
A gel/cream remover is a specially formulated remover designed to gently and gently detach eyelash extensions from natural lashes. This remover is basically a kind of adhesive remover that breaks the adhesive bond between the eyelash extensions and your own eyelashes.
How does the gel/cream remover work?
The Gel/Cream Remover works by dissolving the glue that connects the eyelash extensions to the natural eyelashes. The remover is applied to the eyelash extensions, where it can then act for a few minutes. The adhesive will gradually weaken and peel off on its own.
What are the advantages of the Gel/Cream Remover?
The Gel/Cream Remover offers many advantages over other methods of removing eyelash extensions. It is gentle and gentle on the natural eyelashes and does not cause any damage. It is also very effective and removes eyelash extensions quickly and easily.
How do I remove my eyelash extensions with the Gel/Cream Remover?
If you want to remove the eyelash extensions you will need a gel/cream remover , cotton pad and microbrush to facilitate the process. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to remove the eyelash extensions with the Gel/Cream Remover:
- Thoroughly clean the eyes with a makeup remover. Remove any eye makeup and make sure the lashes are clean and dry.
- Lay your client down comfortably and let them close their eyes for the entire treatment.
- Halve the cotton pad in the middle and moisten it. Place the moistened cotton pads directly on the lower lash line.
- Apply the gel/cream remover to the eyelash extensions with a microbrush, paying particular attention to the glue dots. Avoid contact with the eyelids and eyes.
- Leave the remover on for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the eyelash extensions with the microbrush. Don't pull too hard and pull off the eyelash extensions in the direction of hair growth.
- If the eyelash extensions do not come off easily, reapply the gel/cream remover and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
- Once all of the lash extensions are removed, thoroughly clean the lashes with an eye makeup remover.
- Use a damp cotton swab to ensure all glue residue has been removed.
- Rinse the eyes thoroughly with water to remove any residue from the remover and makeup.
- Care for the eyelashes with a moisturizing eyelash care product. We recommend our Lash & Brow Plex .
In summary, it is important to remove the eyelash extensions in the right way to avoid damage to the natural eyelashes. The Gel/Cream Remover is a gentle and effective method for removing eyelash extensions. Use this guide to ensure you can easily remove eyelash extensions without damage.
We hope this blog post was helpful to you.
If you have any questions, contact our hotline directly! 💙