Why we love our Power Lashlift
- With Lashlift, you'll conjure the perfect eye look from natural lashes.
- The revolutionary formula gives you visually long, curved and voluminous lashes in no time.
- Goodbye eyelash curlers and lash extensions. Hello radiant eyes!
- Just the thing for your customer.
- With our training courses you will become a beauty expert in no time. Learn here why this additional qualification is worthwhile.
That's why your customers never want to be "without" again:
- an awake, radiant look - already in the morning with the first eye look
- without false eyelashes
- unbelievable intensive before - after - effect
- our guarantee: no animal testing, made in the EU, vegan
- takes only 30 minutes, lasts 6-8 weeks
And these are your benefits:
- Win new customers with the vegan and natural alternative to lash extensions.
- Your new magic formula: Powerlift lotions made exclusively for the Eye Manufacture. The unique formula gently stretches and shapes lash hair.
- With us you will become a Power Lashlifting expert in just four hours of training.
- It's worth it: with low product costs and treatment prices between 39€ and 59 €, you'll recoup the training costs of 199€ in no time.
- Perfect for use in the salon, spa or mobile beauty business.
- Cleanse the eyes thoroughly and without oil. Use primer to degrease.
- Tape the lower lash line for protection - with gel pads or medical tape.
- Choose the right size of silicone pads:
S - for short lashes and strong lifting
M - for normal lashes and medium lifting
L - for long lashes and light lifting
- Adjust the silicone pads to the shape of the eyelid. If necessary, trim them.
- Apply some glue to the inner surface of the silicone pad and place it on the lid of the closed eye, as close to the lash line as possible. If you tighten the lid a little, it will be easier. Make sure it is tight and does not slip.
- Now place the lashes on the silicone pad. First apply glue to the silicone pads and let it dry briefly. Then take the Lashlift Tool and pull the lashes upwards until they adhere to the silicone pad. Make sure that the lashes stick vertically and individually to the silicone pad. You need to correct something? Apply glue again to the appropriate area to release the lashes.
- Now the Powerlift Lotion comes into play. Apply it from the base to the middle of the lashes, leaving out the tips. Depending on the condition of the lashes, leave the lotion on for 10-13 minutes. Then remove the lotion thoroughly from the lashes and the silicone pad. You will need cotton swabs for this. Please make sure that you remove the lotion completely.
- Repeat the procedure with the Power Lift Lotion and the Power Fix Lotion. Please make sure that you use a separate Mini-Brush for this. Here the reaction time is also about 10-13 minutes. Then remove the lotion.
- Now tint the eyelashes. Leave the color on for 3 minutes and then remove it thoroughly from the lashes and the silicone pad with water.
- Remove the silicone pad with water. Then also clean the eyes with water and if necessary a cleansing lotion. As a final step, brush the lashes with the iCurl brush to remove any adhesive residue.
Can the eyelashes break through the Lashlift?
No! The lotions are very gentle. This is partly due to the fact that the most modern technologies were used in the development and the pH value is balanced so that the delicate lash hair is not damaged.
Do the lashes need special care after a lash lift?
Not necessarily, because the lotions already contain many care substances. But we have a secret tip: castor oil makes your lashes (with or without a lash lift) and eyebrows strong and beautiful!
Can the lashes be tinted immediately after the lash lift?
Yes, this is actually a very good idea: the lash lift lightens the lashes minimally. If they are tinted afterwards, the lifting effect becomes even more pronounced. By the way, this can be done in just two minutes with our Lash Colour!
What is the difference between lash lifting and eyelash curlers?
With an eyelash curler you do your eyelashes no good. They are mechanically and ungently pressed into the desired shape. The effect lasts only a short time and your lashes can break off. Lashlifting, on the other hand, works like this: Powerlift Lotion gently opens up the structure of the lashes. Once brought into the desired shape, the structure is closed again by the Powerfix Lotion. The effect lasts 6-8 weeks depending on the growth of the eyelashes.
The Power Lashlifting only lasted a week?
Some lash hairs are a bit unruly. Since the lotions are very gentle, the hair may not take on the desired curl right away. In this case, the lash lift can simply be repeated.
The eyelashes are crossed or curled after the treatment?
Then the fine lash hairs have overlapped on the silicone pad and/or the lotion was applied too far up. But don't worry - the problem can be quickly fixed with a second treatment.
The treatment did not work?
This happens very rarely - but it may be that the lash structure cannot be changed by the mild lotions. But often it is enough to repeat the treatment.