Ombre looks are very trendy right now and can help your eyebrows look fuller and more defined. One way to achieve an ombre look is by using brow henna color. This specific type of color is perfect for giving your eyebrows a long-lasting, natural and fuller look.
WHAT IS BROW HENNA
Brow henna is a herbal color that is applied to eyebrows and eyelashes. It gives a deeper and long-lasting color. Unlike traditional colors, Brow Henna does not contain any chemical additives and is therefore gentle on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
WHAT IS AN OMBRE LOOK ?
An ombre look is a hairstyling trend in which the hair is darker at the root and slowly lightens toward the tips. This effect is usually achieved by dyeing or tinting the hair and can be styled in a number of ways depending on the wearer's preferences. In general, the ombre look is a casual and youthful style that works for many different hair types and lengths.
HOW TO ACHIEVE AN OMBRE LOOK WITH BROW HENNA COLOR
- First, thoroughly clean the eyebrows to remove any oils, dirt, and makeup residue
- Then apply the chosen brow henna color evenly to the entire brow, starting at the base (beginning) and slowly moving towards the tips (end)
- Make sure the color is applied evenly and directly into the desired shape
- Now let the brow henna color work according to the instructions on the package (define the exposure time yourself, depending on the customer's wishes).
- To achieve the perfect ombre look , remove the front (approx. 1/3) henna color with oil a few minutes beforehand and let the remaining (2/3) color work on the eyebrows
- Then carefully remove the remaining color on the eyebrows with oil
- Pluck the eyebrows into shape and be sure to use a care product afterwards
It's so easy to create an ombre look! Have fun imitating 💙
We hope that this article was able to help you. As always, if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on Instagram @augenmanufaktur and we will be happy to help.