If the brow lift didn't work out so well for a customer and the eyebrows turn too much, we will explain to you in this article how you can reverse the lifting.
- First clean and degrease the eyebrows as usual. We recommend our Lashpoo and Primer for this.
- Next, brush the surface of the first lotion roughly onto the eyebrows with an eyelash brush. Make sure that you comb the eyebrows down (natural shape). In this case, the exposure time is only about 2 minutes (because you want to bring the eyebrows back to their normal shape).
- After the exposure time is over, remove lotion 1 and also apply lotion 2 roughly to the eyebrows with an eyelash brush and leave it on for about 2 minutes. During the exposure time you will already notice that the eyebrows go back to their old shape.
- Then you take off the lotion 2 and care for the eyebrows with our double filler.
- The end result should now show the eyebrows back to normal.
Top tip: Brush through your brows constantly and be careful to avoid frizzing the brows with the brush. Straight downward strokes are best. Once you've followed the steps above, we recommend waiting at least 4-6 weeks before attempting the brow lift again. This ensures that the client's eyebrows are not overworked or damaged.
We hope that this article was able to help you. If you have any further questions about "Browlift undo", feel free to contact us on Instagram @augenmanufaktur and we will be happy to help you.